Friday, November 6, 2020

Calm Before The Storm

Every now and then I need a break from rock music and when I do, I sometimes enjoy a bit of country music.  This compilation combines a selection of tunes from the country/country rock genre with maybe a couple of tracks bordering on folk rock.


Tracklist:

01 - You - Creed Fisher
02 - No Other - Levi Robin
03 - Call It A Day - Caleb Caudle 
04 - Cold Trail - Shane Nicholson
05 - Ain't Leavin - Hurricane Fall
06 - Only Children - Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit
07 - Laramie - Jeff Crosby
08 - Cherokee Fiddle - Eddie L Smith
09 - Pickup - Kason Layne
10 - Boomtown - Maceo
11 - Waiting Around To Die - Wild Rabbit Salad
12 - She's Hollywood - Cory Marks

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog, You are a master at sequencing !
    These mixes are killer. I hope your downloads reflect an appreciation.
    Don't be discouraged by the lack of comments, I rarely comment myself...but, your efforts are much appreciated.

    Cheers,
    obey-gravity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much for your feedback OG - much appreciated

      Delete